VOOM won't give me back my $!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean Mota said:
Understand though that it has happened in two or threads out the 100 threads that are active...
Agreed-but often times it is the negatives in life which tend to cancel out the positives-it is just a shame that there are some who must resort to this type of behavior-anyhoo, keep up the good work Sean, you're doing a great job on this forum!!!

I love this forum , but this thread does not add anything to it. Best thing to do is lock it up and throw away the key.

On the original topic of the refund...

I had a similar experience with earthlink. I fired out an email one morning to every email address I could locate on their home page. Two days later I was on the phone with the CEO's office (they called me at work). Turned out to be a positive conversation, I was satisfied with the results.

It still took 3 weeks to get my money back.

It's like the Jimmy Buffet concert I attended decades ago. He pointed out that the arena was designed for the sound to go "that way", pointing towards the audience.
The "system" is designed to take our money, not return it. That sucks.

eschu97611 said:
Sean, have seen people called "trolls", "flamers", "stupid", "blind", and many other disparaging names simply because an opinion didn't agree with the name-callers'.

eschu,
I truly don't consider the first post by dclark to represent "exchanging useful information" or "sharing an opinion." What was his first sentence? "They (i.e., Voom) are a bunch of weasels!" What do you expect? That a Voom representative will post here begging for forgiveness and explaining that he/she is not a weasel and showing her/his photo to prove it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts