Want to add 2 more receivers....cost?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

nazz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 4, 2006
I have D1000 and D300 dishes with a ViP 622 and a 311 connected downstairs in a new install done by a local retailer in May. A check switch shows a DP Twin.

I'd like to add a Vip211 in a downstairs office and another in an upstairs bedroom. I wish I had it done at the initial installation but didn't think I wanted it at that time.

I have no desire to get on the roof or run the lines myself. What would be the best approach? Should I call Dish or the local guy and how much would it cost me?

Thanks!

EDIT: I'm leasing the receivers

Last edited:
Be patient and wait till next May for the best deal. You can call DISH and see if they will allow you to upgrade. Dishin it up has a 1 year requirement befor you can participate. If you want it NOW you can pay full retail price for the receivers, DPP44 switch and labor for the install.

Thanks. I don't have to have them now but I wasn't sure it was an upgrade to add two more receivers. I want to keep the two I have and add two more, neither of which would be a DVR. I have no interest in paying full retail for the receivers, I was going to lease them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)