Want to come back to DirecTV hate Dish.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Can you have different priority settings on C41 clients? For instance, can I set everything to automatically record at highest priority on the Genie and lowest on the clients?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The system will automatically kick clients off line if it has something it needs to record and there isn't enough tuners.

My mother is the one who needs a lot of tuners. Everyone else does not care much. Although my mother and my uncle watch a lot of the same programs. If one records on one genie mini can the other genie mini see the recording?

If not we will suffer with Dish more until DTV releases a Genie with 8 tuners which would be perfect 2 tuners for each TV.

My mother is the one who needs a lot of tuners. Everyone else does not care much. Although my mother and my uncle watch a lot of the same programs. If one records on one genie mini can the other genie mini see the recording?

If not we will suffer with Dish more until DTV releases a Genie with 8 tuners which would be perfect 2 tuners for each TV.
Yes the play lists are shared.
Minis can even play recordings off the HR2*s.

Minis can't record to the HR2*s Only the Genie, But H25s can record to both and will ask you which DVR you want to record on.

H25s though won't show you what's recording in the guide when you set a recording, and H25s can't Pause and rewind Live tv as it's not a DVR.

But H25 has its own tuner, and can set recordings and playback recordings, pause ,FF,RR from any DVR in the house also.

But the minis can Pause rewind live tv since it's using the hard drive from the Genie.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Reactions: reddice
Really, that's all you got......
Like the H3 isn't in beta. Lol

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

You obviously don't know what you are talking about. My Hopper3 has been extremely stable since inception, and the newer features have worked fine as they have been phased in with software upgrades. One minor, rare, recording glitch with U309, since corrected, hardly constitutes Beta.

Status
Please reply by conversation.