Was anything 'good' said in the conference call today?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Bschneider said:
You intrigue me in that statement ,"I like how your mind works". Can you eleborate?

I meant this as a compliment. I've read much of what you have said even on other boards and your thought process on how you answer things of this nature is actually very good. You have a way of indirectly forcing others to answer further into a bad situation. To be honest that is the only thing that you have impressed me by. Don't expect me to say anything nicer about you today because I'm not exactly happy with you right now. Don't worry I don't have hard feelings with you but damn you've put me into a bad position because I can't defend myself on this.

I think its best if we move on because again nothing is going to come from this. If you must keep this going please do it via PM and not clogging up the boards. If you feel that by doing a PM on this site wouldn't be fair please feel free to PM on AVS as I don't have any power over there. You know my screen name on AVS I would assume for an obvious reason.

Also just to answer a question that has bee posed by you and others the reason MacDill tracked this satellite was because they thought that a terrorist group "might" have got control over it which is why MacDill (who has been dealing with Iraq and the like) was involved with this. Now they weren't really tracking it themselves but they got access from another party that was tracking it. Just don't forget that even if a company owns the satellite the government can force a third party company to give them access to any system involving the satellite if they believe that it might be used against another satellite or for other purposes.

Please let me know if I have to give every little bit of detail because those of you can't think outside the box. Just because MacDill isn't using their own stuff to track it doesn't mean they aren't tracking it. Also very few MacDill AFB, Boeing and D* employees had access to this information because they didn't want the media getting hold of the fact that they feared that terrorist got control of a satellite. Also don't think the government can't keep both D* and Boeing from telling other employees about this issue. I wasn't even supposed to find out about it and I almost got court marshalled for it. I had no idea what they were concerned about until after I posted to the world. I just thought something went wrong with the satellite.

Bschneider said:
Yeah.. you are partially right.. they do a little more but nothing about tracking satellite . let me help you with that:

http://www.centcom.mil/aboutus/centcom.htm

http://public.macdill.amc.af.mil/tenant.html

But when you know the base commander at MacDill, Air Force Col. Margaret Woodward, and she doesn't know anything about MacDill tracking satellites then you got a problem.

I know her and she isn't even involved in these events. Christ she's only a commander now her husband might have got wind of it. I bet you haven't seen her get pissed because she looks very nice but don't ever get on her bad side because she will make your life a living hell. She isn't even in the same building for crying out load so I'm not sure who your contacts are but asking her won't get you answers to this specific question. Also if you know her she doesn't tell many people anything to begin with. If you didn't know this by now than you don't know her very well yet.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)