Wasp Saga Continues! Ot

Status
Please reply by conversation.

gizzer777

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 15, 2005
none
:D Well folks...went to harbor fgt tools today and was there for their "sidewalk tool sale" Since I gave out most of the dozen racket wasp killers ($2.99 ea) figures to get more...THEY ARE BACK AT $10 ea!!!!

New sport...I put a wasp bait trap at the other end of my property (50 ft away from MY BUD!...when they go for the trap...I zap them and swat them with the zapper...years of being harrassed are over!! HOWEVER when it gets hot ...I stop...they become really fast!

OT: Saw a really wierd one yesterday...went to a local market and there was a guy in a bee keeper suit in the parkeking lot...so I rolled up my windows!
Yep...there was a huge nest of wasps in a tree, and he was trying to get at it...those suckers were after him but good (queen was probably inside!) I have never seen a swarm like that..the sky was black above him and it was only a mile from my house...They were actually flying full speed and crashing into his Helmet"!

Wonder about making my dish into a huge remote control electronic zapper...build a nest and die suckers!!:D

An 8 ft wasp zapper...sounds good to me!

JEFF

The Bug Zappers were 2.99 today at their Madison, WI store, and that price should have been good the last 3 days. Sale catalog has been printed and available for over a month, so something funny is up at your local store.

Welcome to Reno!

mikekohl said:
The Bug Zappers were 2.99 today at their Madison, WI store, and that price should have been good the last 3 days. Sale catalog has been printed and available for over a month, so something funny is up at your local store.

Yeah...Reno is like that! The little city that will not grow up! Discount (what's that) I always buy my cars in oregon or CA...Except for the used Mini Cooper that I found on a rumdum lot (he had no idea what collector value was and was stuck) RENO SUCKS FOR BUYING STUFF!

HARBOR FGT... just had their sidewalk sale (still on) and then they try to sucker you once you get inside....THEY THINK EVERYONE WEARS HIS/HER TURNIP TRUCK SHIRT!:D (and a lot do!)

lIKE I SAID...BOUGHT A DOZEN AT $2.99 AND GAVE ALMOST ALL AWAY (THE MAILMAN WAS VERY PLEASED!)

I have 2 for myself...opposite ends of the house....Great Xmas gifts...more when they get back on sale!!

Yesterday I opened the doors to my garage (workshop) do some dish stuff and got BUZZED...one of those zappers will now be in the garage!

Wonder if wasps see color? Notice the colors of the zapper...LIKE A GIANT WASP! Maybe that's why they dissapear when I go outside with mine!:D :D :D

Thanks
Jeff

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)