Watch ESPN

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
do you what up with ESPN Buzzer Beater? is it a full time channel or part time channel?, i know the guide says its start tomorrow at noon - 11pm
It's like Red Zone for basketball - Wed or Thu and Saturdays with whip-around coverage. During NCAA football, it's ESPN Goal Line and they go around different football games. And ESPN Bases Loaded is for baseball. All are part time channels.

According to swanni at tvpredictions.com, Longhorn and Fusion go live Wednesday and watchespn, late february or early march.
According to swanni on Sunday watchespn would go live Wednesday also lol, so he getting his predictions from this forum and DBSTALK, he usually never right lol

Reactions: whitewolf8214
I get espn3 thru my Internet provider, however it would be Great if i could get it on my TV thru D*

You can do that now through devices like Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV. No need to wait and hope if D* will give it to you.

still NOwatchESPN. very stupid on DIRECTV's part as there is stll half the conference basketball season left to play with many games on ESPN3. With the way things are going, NOwatchESPN is going to be useless until late August by the time DIRECTV activates it.

In the LHN Press Release, ESPN stated:

"DIRECTV is expected to offer WatchESPN beginning in late February or early March and will be available on DIRECTV Everywhere shortly thereafter."

So we have a pretty good time estimate straight from ESPN on when it will go live...

In the LHN Press Release, ESPN stated:

"DIRECTV is expected to offer WatchESPN beginning in late February or early March and will be available on DIRECTV Everywhere shortly thereafter."

So we have a pretty good time estimate straight from ESPN on when it will go live...

Hopefully, it will be closer to February than March since college baseball starts soon.

Has anyone heard any scuttlebutt on a possible start up date for Watch ESPN ? I was able to drop Comcast and pick up Sling TV as a provider, saving myself a sweet $50 a month, but if DTV becomes a provider I can save the additional $20.

Scott has said could be last of this month or first part of March timeframe.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Has anyone heard any scuttlebutt on a possible start up date for Watch ESPN ? I was able to drop Comcast and pick up Sling TV as a provider, saving myself a sweet $50 a month, but if DTV becomes a provider I can save the additional $20.

You were subbing to both D* and Comcast at the same time?

You were subbing to both D* and Comcast at the same time?

I do. It was cheaper to sign up for Comcast with Internet and the most basic TV package (basically locals) than just Internet. I get all the locals with my antenna and AM21 but Comcast has 3 Montreal locals that I can't reliably get OTA so those, and the New England Cable News channel are nice to have. Will it be cheaper after the promo period? We'll see, but for now...

Reactions: Mr Tony
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)