WCCB Charlotte, NC To Lose Its Fox Affiliation

I assume with 2 other subchannels on 46 (Zuus Country and Antenna TV) they (Fox) wanted to maximize picture quality on Fox

I wonder where they'll put Movies! Assume on 55 too (so it would be My + 3 subchannels)

I assume with 2 other subchannels on 46 (Zuus Country and Antenna TV) they (Fox) wanted to maximize picture quality on Fox

I wonder where they'll put Movies! Assume on 55 too (so it would be My + 3 subchannels)
I thought that Fox had a certain amount of bandwith reserved, no more and no less, for Fox telecasts; even if there weren't any sub-channels. That way the pq is the same no matter what. Or is that only with Fox O&O stations?

This will be a Fox O&O so yeah you're right.
Our (Minneapolis) Fox (KMSP) is like that. Fox RF channel has Fox HD and a SD counterpart of My. The co-owned My has My in HD, Fox in SD and Bounce and MOvies also in SD

from reading a post at avs the changes did happen. Well basically its just the national programming changing

But on 46-3 & 46-4 (which was ThisTV and Zuus Country) are gone from the guide. ThisTV did move to 55 (as noted before) so assuming Movies! will be on 46

from reading a post at avs the changes did happen. Well basically its just the national programming changing

But on 46-3 & 46-4 (which was ThisTV and Zuus Country) are gone from the guide. ThisTV did move to 55 (as noted before) so assuming Movies! will be on 46

For now, 46-2 is still AntennaTV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts