webSAMS messed up again so I say goodbye to H2H

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Man I wish I could, but someone name TVROPRO is spreading so much sh*t I bet his eyes are brown. I never met a bigger F'n liar in my life...

And its all about to come out. I can't hold back anymore....

Scott,

Whatever happened to the respecting other members rule and watching the language on SatelliteGuys???

I also just saw your sticky about tvropro and the bad language looks like it was written by an out of control 8 year old!!!

I let my sub lapse because I didn't get a renewal notice in the mail like I did in the past. I guess I'll have to mark it on the calender. Anyway, I didn't check auto renew either but I was able to resub right away with Websams. But, I would've been ticked off, also, if it turned out that I couldn't resub after normal business hours.

Dishman Dan,

If your not happy then all I can say is so long...

Further comments about my post reguarding TVROPRO will be removed.

Have a good one!

Dishman Dan said:
Your title choice of this thread did not indicate that you wanted any advice. It was more like I have had it and I am through with it all! :eek:
It was attention grabbing that's for sure! I read it as "I'm p'd off, I can't do what I want right now", I feel that way everyday!

Dishman Dan said:
SRL and Skyvision are small enough companies that they do care and are willing and able to help out when a problem arises. The pizza shops are huge compared to them and from my personal experience could care less about losing a few customers here and there.

You're right on both counts, it's a shame major corps. come over that way, but they must get hit with so much sh*t it must be hard to stay ahead of it all!

Anyway, not meaning to go over & over, I think the post worked and obviously he didn't kick it to the curb......yet!

Everyone seems so touchy here (in this thread) shame, I find myself wondering if I should bother replying or posting incase it is taken the wrong way :(

NotTy something else just occurred to me that I don't have a definitive answer to, I recall that either WebSAMS or ReHits is unavailable for a period of time daily, for maintenance or something.

If you find yourself talking to them you might ask them, I looked on the site but couldn't find it.

I wonder if people were this emotional when the world decided that Betamax was dead?, how about when the Minidisc died?, or heres another one, when the horse and buggy where replaced by the self propelled horseless carriage.

The world will keep evolving regardless of how we feel about it.

ikki said:
I wonder if people were this emotional when the world decided that Betamax was dead?, how about when the Minidisc died?, or heres another one, when the horse and buggy where replaced by the self propelled horseless carriage.

The world will keep evolving regardless of how we feel about it.

The minidisc is dead? SAY WHAT? ;)

I loved the minidisc, still have decks and a portable unit.

I think people were emotional! but they didn't have the means to express publicly & widely

or heres another one, when the horse and buggy where replaced by the self propelled horseless carriage.

There are still a lot of horse and buggies in my neighborhood and lotsa cute girls riding on them! ;)

Seriously I know what you meant in you post. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)