weeding out duplicates

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

bratboy

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 24, 2005
Denver CO
Well they, direct TV, swapped out my old HR-20 for a HR-22 unit so I'm having to rebuild my scheduler list & favorites list. :eek:

I know there were several duplicate channels being transmitted by different Sat's and that one was supposedly better or a newer format and I had changed and weeded out all the older versions in my fav's list. I used to have things written down but can no longer find my list and could use some help with finding out which channels where there are duplicates For example I know there is an HBO on both 70 and 501 and I want to use the one on 501 but what are the other channels I should eliminate?:confused:

I realize its a bother but could someone please help me out with the info or a link if there already is a list somewhere I can use?:bow

Sincerest Thx:hatsoff:
Jess

Easy rule of thumb. If it is an HD channel lower than 100, then it is the older MPeg 2 channel. You do not need to add these to your favorites.

Don't forget in the settings under Display there is a setting where you can say to hide SD duplicate channels when a HD version exists.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)