Status
Please reply by conversation.

bratboy

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 24, 2005
Denver CO
Well they, direct TV, swapped out my old HR-20 for a HR-22 unit so I'm having to rebuild my scheduler list & favorites list. :eek:

I know there were several duplicate channels being transmitted by different Sat's and that one was supposedly better or a newer format and I had changed and weeded out all the older versions in my fav's list. I used to have things written down but can no longer find my list and could use some help with finding out which channels where there are duplicates For example I know there is an HBO on both 70 and 501 and I want to use the one on 501 but what are the other channels I should eliminate?:confused:

I realize its a bother but could someone please help me out with the info or a link if there already is a list somewhere I can use?:bow

Sincerest Thx:hatsoff:
Jess

Easy rule of thumb. If it is an HD channel lower than 100, then it is the older MPeg 2 channel. You do not need to add these to your favorites.

Don't forget in the settings under Display there is a setting where you can say to hide SD duplicate channels when a HD version exists.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts