Weighing Options?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I know SatAV doesn't sell the CK-1 any more, but you might see if ya can find one.
I remember it as similar to the original 741.
Used to have both. Traded one to somebody, but don't recall which. :)
Never played with a late 741, having the ugly orange Ku LNB.

edit: last but not least ...
Doesnt the 741 come from Galaxy/WSI?
They've got an office just above Los Angeles in California.
May still have office or warehouse in Atlanta Georgia, too.
Monday, call up the boss and get an answer on the next shipment!
I certainly would! ;)

Yes, WSI was the importer on the last batch of DMX 741s that were sold here however I've been told by someone that is supposedly "in the know" that they will not bring in any more. Instead they are bringing in a NEW line which that source says "might" be called ESX741 instead. So I guess I'll hold out for the "new" stuff since I'll have another DMX 741 in a week or so from another member here and maybe the two I'll have then will last through the winter. So thanks to all for the offers and help but I think I'll be good to go for a while now.

Lone Gunman said:
Yes, WSI was the importer on the last batch of DMX 741s that were sold here however I've been told by someone that is supposedly "in the know" that they will not bring in any more. Instead they are bringing in a NEW line which that source says "might" be called ESX741 instead. So I guess I'll hold out for the "new" stuff since I'll have another DMX 741 in a week or so from another member here and maybe the two I'll have then will last through the winter. So thanks to all for the offers and help but I think I'll be good to go for a while now.

WSI can not use the DMX name anymore because of the agreement reached with DMS.

Robby has been saying for months that they are on the way. So don't hold your breath.

Galaxy marketing got the esx741 for a total cost of almost $60. And as wallyghts stated, they can not use the dmx prefix anymore per court order.

Clean out your PM box its full. :D

OK it's cleaned out now. Forgot that sent messages are saved and counted too and had 24 of them. Thanks ;-)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)