Weird occurence

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

raoul5788

Studebaker driver
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 28, 2004
Cheshire CT
Okay, this is a first for me. I have an HR54-200 with a C61k client.
While watching the client, I get a black screen, except for the
picture in the upper left corner, when I hit guide, list, or menu.
I tried rebooting but that made no difference. Anyone else?

Okay, this is a first for me. I have an HR54-200 with a C61k client.
While watching the client, I get a black screen, except for the
picture in the upper left corner, when I hit guide, list, or menu.
I tried rebooting but that made no difference. Anyone else?
was this happening while watching 4k channels 104 105 106 then switching over to a regular channel??? I had that happen when switching between the 4K and regular channels. i unplugged the HS-17 tower and it went through an update wich has seemed to help it. but it still happens so often. the clients are dumb as rocks without a genie or an HS-17!!!

was this happening while watching 4k channels 104 105 106 then switching over to a regular channel??? I had that happen when switching between the 4K and regular channels. i unplugged the HS-17 tower and it went through an update wich has seemed to help it. but it still happens so often. the clients are dumb as rocks without a genie or an HS-17!!!
No. It eventually righted itself.

Reactions: John2021
Well, they ARE Clients ... they do Nothing without info from the Genie or HS17 ... thats what they are suppose to do ...

Reactions: John2021

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts