Studebaker driver
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 28, 2004
Cheshire CT
Okay, this is a first for me. I have an HR54-200 with a C61k client.
While watching the client, I get a black screen, except for the
picture in the upper left corner, when I hit guide, list, or menu.
I tried rebooting but that made no difference. Anyone else?

Okay, this is a first for me. I have an HR54-200 with a C61k client.
While watching the client, I get a black screen, except for the
picture in the upper left corner, when I hit guide, list, or menu.
I tried rebooting but that made no difference. Anyone else?
was this happening while watching 4k channels 104 105 106 then switching over to a regular channel??? I had that happen when switching between the 4K and regular channels. i unplugged the HS-17 tower and it went through an update wich has seemed to help it. but it still happens so often. the clients are dumb as rocks without a genie or an HS-17!!!

was this happening while watching 4k channels 104 105 106 then switching over to a regular channel??? I had that happen when switching between the 4K and regular channels. i unplugged the HS-17 tower and it went through an update wich has seemed to help it. but it still happens so often. the clients are dumb as rocks without a genie or an HS-17!!!
No. It eventually righted itself.

Reactions: John2021
Well, they ARE Clients ... they do Nothing without info from the Genie or HS17 ... thats what they are suppose to do ...

Reactions: John2021

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)