Weird Reset Message?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

AriesGodofWar

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 22, 2007
Fenton, Mo
Was just watching TV with the kids and my HR24-200 popped up a message saying that the box needed to do a reset, and asking me if I wanted to do it now, or later. This is the first time I have ever seen this, anyone else ever experience? It was just like if my computer received a Windows update. I am on 592 if it matters, (in the event this should go to the CE threads). Just curious as to why the box might require resetting itself as I had never seen it do this.

Weird. I remember a similar message after one of the earlier CE's to upgrade some of the features. Haven't had it since, and I'm also on 592.

S~

It sounds like you are getting the national release of the new firmware.

Hmm, I dunno, after the reboot, I am still on 0x592 and Pandora, Youtube, etc. are all still there and working. Perhaps they were pushing the National release to the boxes......

Well, I guess I got the same message. My dad said he updated. Still on 592, though. I'll do the CE tonight anyways.

S~

I had that on one of my DVR's(HR24) yesterday. I had 595. I have 3 HD DVR's & 2 HD receivers,& only that one box had the message,unless the other 4 boxes just reset on their own.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts