Network: NBC HD
Network: CW
Network: CBS from NYC/LA
Network: NBC from NYC/LA
Network: ABC from NYC/LA
Network: FOX from NYC/LA
TOTAL CHOICE PLUS-no local
MLB EXTRA INNINGS

I don't have or subscribe to ANY HD packages. Where in the blue blazes to they come from?

Last edited:
Just checked View Activity Since Last Bill, shows this:

03/06/2007 xxxxxxxx9996 Network: NBC HD $0.00 $0.00

03/02/2007 xxxxxxxx0000 Network: CBS HD $0.00 $0.00

I don't know if I'd call that the wierdest thing ever. ;)

Hey got you to read the thread! Any ideas? I just called was told by a CSR that maybe D* was adding HD locals to my area...told her I didn't think so as I am in the 170's for DMA, she didn't know what a DMA was...:eek:

I logged on to D's website today and now in my account says this:
03/07/2007 xxxxxxxx9966 Network: ABC HD $0.00 $0.00
03/07/2007 xxxxxxxx0000 Network: FOX HD $0.00 $0.00

So now I have all of the "Networks' listed in HD, even though I don't subscribe to HD ... and have Networks also listed for Distants.. Anyone have an idea?

Willis that is a good question. It looks like since you get the NYC/LA feeds for SD they hooked you up with the HD feeds as well. When you get local HD's they do not show up in your bill like that. Enjoy, but I assume you will be going to HD anyway towards the end of the year when D* starts taking over in the HD broadcast world.

Willis that is a good question. It looks like since you get the NYC/LA feeds for SD they hooked you up with the HD feeds as well. When you get local HD's they do not show up in your bill like that. Enjoy, but I assume you will be going to HD anyway towards the end of the year when D* starts taking over in the HD broadcast world.

LMAO off....that's a good one, taking over......funny

Status
Please reply by conversation.