Welcome Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok got a reply back on the vbSEO issue, they are saying its a problem with pure NGINX, vBSEO and most importantly the version of vBulletin we are running.

They say if I upgrade the version of vBulletin (we are now 4 updates behind) the problem SHOULD be fixed.

So now the question is do I upgrade the version of vb to the latest version. I am leaning twards yes because we are going to need to sooner or later. But I would like your opinon. :)

Like you said, you'll have to do it sooner or later, so...

Oh, and Good Luck. :)

Anyone having trouble getting to the site?

I can get here on my ISP but can't get here from my ISP which is Cox.

Looks like some kind of router issue.

I could get in fine via my Sprint EVO but could not get here via my COX connection.

It was blank screen with no error messages for about an hour and just popped back on.

You are doing better than AT&T which just recovered from 900 cell towers going down for up to 24 hrs with a "hardware" failure.

Good to see they got it fixed....been trying also for about an hour

I was pulling my hair out... I couldn't figure it out.

I went through the entire server tooth and nail and everything was working great. I knew it had to be an ISP issue.

The ISP first said it was a firewall issue on our server, they said they could get to our site on their local network but not via a proxy.

I asked that how that made any sense as if it was a firewall they would have been blocked on the local network as well.

Whatever, I am glad its fixed now. :)

I still can't get to first new post.
Read earlier in the thread, vbSEO is saying its a bug in vBulletin and they we need to upgrade vBulletin for the problem to be fixed. I dont know if I will be able to upgrade tonight or not.

Spent the last hour and a half trying to figure out where the site went. :)

Read earlier in the thread, vbSEO is saying its a bug in vBulletin and they we need to upgrade vBulletin for the problem to be fixed. I dont know if I will be able to upgrade tonight or not.

Spent the last hour and a half trying to figure out where the site went. :)

I thought the server in Michigan already got STOLEN! :eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts