KE4EST

KE4EST

SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
EM75xb
There were a couple of schematics posted in the C-Band forum yesterday I really wanted. Boy I'm glad a took a minute to download those. :)
Yeah, when you get a chance you know my email. ;)

Reactions: Magic Static
stardust3

stardust3

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2006
Site is working fast & smooth.
Got my new echo plus today from prime day. Gonna set it up and head to bed, back to the grind tomorrow.

Reactions: TheKrell
Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Well it was the only time Anthony had available. I dont think though he thought he would be working on it for 3 days. :D
He did an amazing job! Only thing left is to get the mail working.

Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
A few of you sent over donations last night (thank you!)

I am going to send that money over to AnthonyG for all his hard work. He really did work 3 days fixing all the issues, from getting the remote access DRAC working again (which was an entire day job itself) to reformatting and setting up everything again, as well as dealing with me and answering all my stupid questions along the way. I am sure some of my questions pissed him off but I am not a unix guy, which is why we have him... (aka he knows what hes doing) :D

I know you guys are happy with the way things are running now, so if you wish to thank him for his hard work to get us running better than ever then I am happy to pass the hat for him. (Please don't feel you have to!)

I will collect and give him what comes in including last nights donations on Saturday.

If you would like to throw something in the hat for Anthony, please click the following link ---> Donate <---

It was a tough upgrade but I think we are in a much better (and faster) place now! THANK YOU ANTHONY FOR YOUR HARD WORK!

Status