Welcome Home!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it time to archive the "Windows Phone" forum ? Last post was in May 2016.
Yeah, this and service providers should be folded into general phone discussion imo.

I lament that a few posters prevent all technical/phone discussion from being combined, the traffic isn't there to really justify the separation otherwise.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Reactions: Scott Greczkowski
Does he hang out at DBSTalk ?

Also, I thought there was a guy from Louisiana that was involved in the uplink system. He helped re-write the code from "John" (??).
Digi, I do not think he has been on in a while either.

Does he hang out at DBSTalk ?

Also, I thought there was a guy from Louisiana that was involved in the uplink system. He helped re-write the code from "John" (??).
Nope.

That was Digiblur, and he no longer does anything with Satellite. Hes been gone for a few years now.

After Digiblur rewrote John's code to work it worked great for years... then DISH changed a lot of things in the stream, so qwert1515 rewrote it from scratch but ran it from his own computer at home.

Reactions: TheKrell
Hey Scott, any chance of the new 2017 theme with no sticky nav bar?

Yeah, this and service providers should be folded into general phone discussion imo.

I lament that a few posters prevent all technical/phone discussion from being combined, the traffic isn't there to really justify the separation otherwise.
Add my vote to combine them. And yes, that includes merging Android and iOS. There's really not enough traffic to justify keeping them separate.
Digi, I do not think he has been on in a while either.
That was Digiblur, and he no longer does anything with Satellite. Hes been gone for a few years now.
Yeap, couldn't remember his name. I do remember him mentioning getting out of satellite-related stuff.

I like your Spring Cleaning. Good job! I like the new forum layout, and the site is a lot more snappy and quick (but I wonder if that is due to it being ad free for now).

I realize that it is very subjective, but to me the new look is a little too bright. My only suggestion would be to make the background not be so white. It is a little hard on the eyes in the darkened room that I usually work in.

I realize that it is very subjective, but to me the new look is a little too bright. My only suggestion would be to make the background not be so white. It is a little hard on the eyes in the darkened room that I usually work in.
At home and on my laptop it lokos great, but here at work it does look a little too bright. I have a lot going on today at work but will do my best to see what I can do. :D

In the Dish forum, can some of sticky topics be un-stickied ? Just my opinion, but maybe these as a start:

CES Video (x3)
Merge the "Note about the Dirt team" into the OP of the "Contacting DIRT" thread
Hybrid LNB wiring diagram
Hopper ... Remote Control Color Button Menu Shortcut List

Reactions: JSheridan
At home and on my laptop it lokos great, but here at work it does look a little too bright. I have a lot going on today at work but will do my best to see what I can do. :D
Thanks! Take your time Scott. It is not that bad.! This is still by far, the best site for satellite news, info, and help.

Scott, Any chance to get the navigation bar at the bottom of the new style like on the old style?
Capture.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts