Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
'nother newb retiring my lurker status, from the SW MO Ozarks, have had a C-band rig for 15 years and hoping to learn about FTA and everything else floating about in the wild blue. thanks Satelliteguys!

:wave

Hello to all, I'm just a newbie getting my feet wet..:) and really looking forward to some great times here at a really super forum site.. you all take care...and thanks again.. JRP

HI,
I had Voom. When they went out of business the Motorola receiver continued to receive local channels. Without the Voombox, I receive no TV whatsoever. What can I replace this Voom box with that will receive local channels?
Thanks,
Tom

New member says hey

Hey,I am Don from middle TN, can anyone guide me to the proper area to discuss installing big dishes and similar subjects.
So HEY from TN

Hi Folks-
After years of talking about it, I finally went HD with a 42" plasma. After being a Direct TV customer for 12 years, I switched to Dish with HD. Couldn't be happier at the moment. Having fun with my first DVR. Life is good. -Ken

Hi

I'm merbar and I just signed on here.

I need info fast about the DTV slim line dish. How do I ask a question?

Thanks.

Merbar

From Champaign IL

Greetings from Champaign Illinois,

Must admit, most of the technical posts are way over my head and the acronyms intimidating. Nevertheless, I'm sure in time maybe things will come together and make sense.

Howdy all,

I'm a live streaming media services provider in North County San Diego with 2 small downlink facilities. Each have a few mesh 9 foot steerable C and KU dishes. I'm a computer guy mostly and know just enough to get in trouble when it comes to satellite. I look forward to interacting with this community, learning and sharing.

SatCake

Hi to all . New member interested in anyone on long island who is using fios tv and feedback about service. Currently I have Directv sd and looking to go hd with fios. Also looking to switch internet service. Currently with cablevision. Thanks to all

good everyone
have problem whit my vs 2000 im no have echostar 8
only 7
i need to know all program in both freq.
port . and everything or can tell me where find this information
Thanks

Mexico Question

Hi Everyone, great site. I spend alot of time in Merida, Yucatan Mexico. I was going to take one of my Direct Tv receivers down, hook it up to a 1.8 m dish and see what happens. I am fairly confident it will work but I am curious as to whether it would compromise in any way the working receivers back home in the States. Any help or suggestions would be welcomed, thanks, Jim D

Hello all from a longtime Satellite dealer!

I just joined and I'm sure I will appreciate all the helpful comments and info on this forum. I'm a 33 year veteran of the Communications, Satellite and Computer business. We look forward to sharing in this information stream in the coming days.

Thanks, Bill

Amerisat Communications