Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

welcome_sign_with_flower_pots__SCI_03865.jpg
:D

New to FTA

Hi Folks,
I'm new to free to air satellite programing. I purchased a basic motorized setup from Sadoun and I'm well pleased with it. I'm also very pleased with their professional and courteous sale staff. The gentleman I spoke with asked the right questions to get me started with the proper equipment. I did have a devil of a time getting a signal the first time. I ordered an analog signal meter from Sadoun. After I received it a couple of days later it only took a few seconds after attaching it to find a signal and to adjust it for peak.
The forums here at Satellite Guys have helped mak my learning curve a lot shorter.
Thanks,
G.E.Hodges
AB8S

:up

Thanks All for having me as a new member. Looking for a new Hobby.I would like to explore FTA. I currently enjoy my paid satellite subscription. I would like to explore the FTA network. I would like to ask you for any assistance you may be willing to provide so as to be more informed. Thanks in advance.:up:confused:

Hello

Thanks for having me.Trying to gather info on how to get set up for FTA. Need info on equipment. channels that would be available,etc. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello All, very new to the scene and by what I'm reading I have a lot to learn, looking forward to doing so. Thanks for all the helpful insight, looking to purchase satellite service soon and not sure which to go with. Lots of posts to read so thanks again in advance.

Mr

Hi: Octogenarian, WWII Pilot-46 missions in the Asiatic Pacific. International Marketing Manager General Motors Hughes Electronics, After retirement, UCLA computer instructor, now a retired DIY type guy, etc.

Glad to meet you!!

Mmorfe