Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

greeting from snow covered new jersey. Thanks for the warm welcome.
Now that the recent super Bowl has ended a long football season I need to do my research on expaNDING AND dISH dvr .
HELP WOULD CERTAINLY BE APPRECIATED.
i JUST PURCHASED A NEW sEAGATE FREE aGENT DESK 1tb usb 2.O hARD dRIVE. nO WHERE CAN i CONFIRM IT WILL WORK . i AM AFRAID TO OPEN THE PACKAGE. i AM FEELING I SHOULD HAVE PURCHASED A SEAGATE sHOWCASE INSTEAD. pLEASE ADVISE,

Hi All from rainy Lancashire in the UK, I am not new to satellite...I setup my own motorised dish in 2002 and surprise surprise it is still working, I have 5 receivers and because I was getting more interested in feed-hunting and 4.2.2 sports feeds I started looking on the web and ended up here.

Best regards

James.

Hi - just joined as a result of attempting to get info about dish network hdtv, as I have just obtained an HDTV. I already have Dish standard in three rooms. I live in West Georgia, am retired, and my main reason for getting HD was for football - after buying Georgia Bulldog season tickets for forty years, this year I spent the bucks on the HDTV.

Hello. I am glad I found this forum. I have two DirecTV HR20/700 DVRs. I joined the Cutting Edge (CE) Beta program after learning about it on this site. The multi-room feature isn't working smoothly, so I posted a question about it on the appropriate forum on this site. Question: Is the Ethernet port on the HR20/700 100mb or gigabit? And, should I upgrade to HR22 or wait for the new HR24? what are the new features? thanks!

PC or Mac? Android or iPhone?

Do you wear glasses or contacts or don't you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts