Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Help

Hello-I am Apache9. I live in any area that is very limited with cable TV and internet availability. I currently have Insight cable and dial-up internet. I am exploring all avenues to improve this situation. None of the cable providers provide access to internet as I live in the country just out of a small village. I am considering both Directv and Dish. But I want to have the ability to watch TV in 3 or 4 different sites in my home. It seems very pricey to do so.

I would appreciate any suggestions or help in this matter.

Hello!

New to the site but, not to the FTA scene. Live out on the prairies in Southern Alberta, dialup internet and no cable TV. Have a 36" Ku motorized, 61 - 129. 10' BUD C/Ku 24" VW VBox X, 87 - 139 and a couple of pizza pans pulling in 91, 110 and 119. I have 3 stbs all SD, they are coolsat 7000, sonicview 360e and a CNX Nano2. Currently saving up for an HD TV and HD stb.

Happy Testing!!!

HI, from Maturin Venezuela

HI, I am from Maturin, Venezuela.

I just have seen this forum for a long time, but just recently I catch up the 61.5 W, 110 W and 119 W (DISH).

Therefore a subscribe to this excellent Forum.

Thanks very mucho to let me in.

Best Regards

Helio

Venezuela

:):):)
:up:up:up
:wave:wave:wave

New member from Tallahassee, Florida. Wanted to say hello and thank you all on this board for your help. A non-expert like myself truly benefits from being able to ask questions to several knowledgable and friendly people. If you are ever in Tallahassee to check out the Seminoles you are always welcome at my tailgate. Go Noles!

David

Hi Scott,Happy to greet you from England in Peterborough,thanks for your welcome,looking forward to a chat and call re:Starband,would you believe it!!Merry Xmas to the great Americas!from Little old England.Cheers.

I wanted to take a moment to welcome all our new members to SatelliteGuys.US! Yesterday was the busiest new member signups day ever in the history of SatelliteGuys.US with 175 new members joining us!

We want all of our members to feel at home here at SatelliteGuys, if you are a new member why not take a moment to say hello and tell us about yourself.

Welcome home to SatelliteGuys, we are happy to have you here!
I Scott from Mick Redhead alias trom_player,yes I do play the trombone.Thanks for your welcome greeting!
Will be in touch over Starband modems,really!!I have read up on VSAT and TooWay!
I read about the BigBlue,Hughes etc,.
This is very quick hello,surfing the net on receivers.In closing a Very Happy Christmas to all your contributors and friends,from that little old island on your left.England.Cheers.

Just to say hello very new to this site and it seems to be very interesting and I hope very helpful. I am starting to set up the A/V in my home with DirecTV and wireless networking. it seems there is a lot of new technologies coming out supporting the home environment and I am trying to first find them all and then learn them. Starting with DirecTV, I am starting with DirecTV2PC and it seems I need to upgrade my graphics card and my monitor(and I just got this monitor a Samsung Syncmaster 2253LW) and my graphics card oh well there goes some more money I cant afford. At the same time, I guess I need to call DirecTV sometime today and findout what I need to do for DVR sharing (currently DirecTV configuration 2 HR22-100s and 1 DirecTV HR21-100).
IF anyone out there can give me some advice I sure would appreciate it.
and Hello everyone from Ted Cooper in Phoenix Arizona USA

Hello from Puerto Rico everyone! I just learned about FTA yesterday and I plan to put one in ASAP, I'm here to learn as much as I can about it before purchasing the equipment. This forum is a great help!