Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Newbie & howdy!!

Just wanted to say hi to the forum at large. This is a great place for all sorts of info on sat stuff and all aspects of home electronics and ventertainment!! Glad it's (and you) are here!!

I am a recording engineer and electronics geek so the more I know, the more questions I have. :)

Michael

Hello,
I am new to chatting and to dvr. I need to know if it is possible to write from my dvr to a dvd burner. If this is not the correct area for this sort of thing, please let me know.
Thanks to all

Hi everyone this is my first post and im wanting to get back in the istall business but as a retailer insted of just as a contractor. Iv been out of it for about three years so if any one can help point me in the right direction of how to get started it would sure help.

Sorry guys I am new to Satellite and with out your help I wood quite trying,
But now with your help I am on my way.

Thanks
I know I will need more help and I am glad that you are here. BUG44

Hello,

My name is Mike Hessmiller. I am new to dish network and so far I like it.I hope some day soon to buy a hdtv. Watching prices right now. Just wanted to say Hi and thanks for letting me on so I can learn more about dish and hdtv.

Mike Hessmiller

Just joined in the Fun!

Hello all. Thought I would join in and add some info that might help someone at some time, and in return get the same from you all.:D

Hello y'all from Albany, GA, just joined this evening. I thought I would stop by to introduce myself and tell you that I look forward to taking part in entertaining discussions here.
I will primarily be lurking in the IPTV forums, because AT&T U-verse looks to me like such a fascinating product. Hopefully, U-verse will one day come to Albany (a former BellSouth service area).