WELCOME SatelliteAV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

PSB

On vacation
Original poster
Nov 5, 2003
I would like to WELCOME SatelliteAV to the SatelliteGuys.US FTA Forum as out latest Sponsors.

If you have never been to their web site (WHY NOT) PLEASE check them out, Brian has been a LONG time member here and we look forward to them giving us all the benefit of their advice and expertise in the satellite industry!

:welcome

Attachments

• Pict0109.JPG
    Pict0109.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
I see they carry and service the British designed Lacuna Satellite Location and Identification Meter.
This is the BEST positive satellite ID meter out there (IMHO) and have used one for YEARS with great success. They now even have them working with......

"Dish Network DishPro Plus, 500+, 1000+ and DirecTV Phase 3 and AT9 LNBFs"

(As well as most C/Ku linear satellites)

Attachments

• LacunaBLKlg.jpg
    LacunaBLKlg.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 142
Thanks Scott!

We are REALLY kicking it up a notch now here at SatelliteGuys.US :)

I sure like the looks of their 1.2 meter dish :D I wonder what shipping would be to Texas??

Is SatelliteAV just for dealers, they let me register but I got one email wanting me to fill out a dealer registration form and another email with my user ID and password?? Anyone know?

Adapter solely for GEOSat Dishes???

Saw the following on SatelliteAV.Com's Website:

C-Band LNBF Adapter

Suggested Retail Price $20.00

New Design

Mount C-Band LNBFs on a 1.2 or 1.8 Meter Offset Dish!

Now you can view C-Band programming on your GEOSATpro 1.2 meter or 1.8 meter dish. Add hundreds of additional analog and digital channels of free programming, network feeds, sporting events, breaking news, back-hauls, televison and radio services are available.
This bracket allows the mounting of a C-Band LNB or LNBF on GEOSATpro 1.2 or 1.8 meter dishes.

Bracket shown with available C-Band LNBF (not included).

Does anyone know if this adapter can be used on a slightly smaller 1.0 meter dish, say the Winegard 3100???

If so, then I would definitely love to try this out with one of the new Invacom C/Ku combination LNB or the C/Ku LNBF GSL1C/K advertised on SatelliteAV.Com's website.

digiblur said:
Awesome! Finally someone who makes an easy adjustment screw for elevaton on a KU dish. This one you make you exact adjustment! Fortec needs to take a lesson ;)

http://www.satelliteav.com/images/products/1.2motorLores.jpg
This is the older design for 36" dish way back to ten yeras or so, it were made of heavy steel with teeth to lock on pole, very secured for the dish. Once I get better and go back to work, I will try one of their product and see the selling channel.

sksatellite said:
This is the older design for 36" dish way back to ten yeras or so, it were made of heavy steel with teeth to lock on pole, very secured for the dish. Once I get better and go back to work, I will try one of their product and see the selling channel.

GET WELL SOOOOON! :up

voomvoom said:
I hadn't noticed that. Good eyes digiblur. My DirecPC dish has that, but it never entered my mind that every dish should have it.

Al

I wished the fortec had this adjustment bolt! ;) None of the hold the dish, set the screw, then when you let go the dish sags a bit dropping your signal. Just do a hands of the dish and slowly turn the bolt to get the desired signal. Like the good ole CBand days!

I have been using these elevation screws for years, usually when they are side mounted they are more of a PITA to use so I would remove them then reconnect for added support when the dish was fully peaked for signal.

But with this screw being right in the middle it should really help with this bigger dish!

:up

PSB said:
I have been using these elevation screws for years, usually when they are side mounted they are more of a PITA to use so I would remove them then reconnect for added support when the dish was fully peaked for signal.

But with this screw being right in the middle it should really help with this bigger dish!

:up

Excellent! I wish Fortec had been using them for years when I got my 90cm.

Status
Please reply by conversation.