We're Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still cannot get on using the Satguys app or AVS app.:(
I'm having withdrawals!!

Ok just got on using the app.
I was about to reach for the bottle.:)

Glad to see us back, and no data loss.

Cool. For a while I thought it a problem with my mobile device until I tried to reach AVSForum and DBSTalk...two places I visit only when SatGuys is offline. :)

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

Same here. When my Droid App wouldn't connect to here, I tried my DBSTalk app... same thing! I was like WTF??? :D

Looks like DBSTalk might have a big database issue as their time is off. When they go to correct the time, the messages that were posted with the wrong time / date might corrupt their database. I would advise them to shut down and correct the time and date now before too many messages are posted.

They are already closed down. This message is on their home page.

The site is currently closed as we work on issues with time based on the outage today at the NOC center.

Thank you.

Team DBSTalk

They are already closed down. This message is on their home page.

The site is currently closed as we work on issues with time based on the outage today at the NOC center.

Thank you.

Team DBSTalk

Good I am glad to see them fixing it now, as they probably would have had to restore from a backup if they let it go on too long.

Well, SatelliteGuys and a whole host of other websites have been down all day due to a power issue at the server site. I'm glad to see that all is well again....
This site, DBSTalk, and RunKeeper were all down, of those I use of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)