What are you Watching?

Finally started Bosch on Prime

Also watching Berlin Station and Get Shorty on Epix (via an Amazon Channels 30-day trial)

On broadcast: In the Dark (CW), Line of Duty (AMC), and Killing Eve (BBCA)

And to round out my final month of HBO (for Westworld), I've decided to check out The Outsider

Finally started Bosch on Prime

Also watching Berlin Station and Get Shorty on Epix (via an Amazon Channels 30-day trial)

On broadcast: In the Dark (CW), Line of Duty (AMC), and Killing Eve (BBCA)

And to round out my final month of HBO (for Westworld), I've decided to check out The Outsider
I too started watching Bosch.:biggrin

While eating lunch we watch episodes of "Spenser For Hire", during supper we watch episodes of "Death In Paradise" and on Charlie Night (Wednesdays, named for Charlie Chan) I make two bowls of real butter popcorn, break out a beer or sarsparilla, and we watch an old mystery movie. Tonight it was "Sherlock Holmes and the Scarlet Claw" on YouTube (not YouTube TV).

While eating lunch we watch episodes of "Spenser For Hire", during supper we watch episodes of "Death In Paradise" and on Charlie Night (Wednesdays, named for Charlie Chan) I make two bowls of real butter popcorn, break out a beer or sarsparilla, and we watch an old mystery movie. Tonight it was "Sherlock Holmes and the Scarlet Claw" on YouTube (not YouTube TV).
Love all the items on your list. Especially the real butter popcorn and beer. ;) My wife and I finished the "Death In Paradise" series and it was great. My favorite Holmes/Watson was Rathbone/Bruce. They performed both Radio and Television drama.

If you have Prime, I'd watch Luther sooner than later. It's on the new HBO Max, so once the streaming license is up for Amazon, that may be it.

Speaking of Amazon and British cop show recommendations, I'm watching season 2 of Line of Duty.