What are you Watching?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I've "discovered" Person of Interest on HBO Max. I started hearing good things about it over the past year as friends binged it during the pandemic. With so much other good stuff in my HBO Max queue, I often find myself gravitating toward POI. That is, when I'm not watching Titans.

“WandaVision” has turned out a whole lot better than I expected. It’s setting up the post-End Game Marvel Cinematic Universe phase and is probably required viewing before the next Dr. Strange movie.

The season finale is next week, maybe the series finale, too. A mini-series, perhaps? I’m not sure how they can do a second season. Find out next week!

I've "discovered" Person of Interest on HBO Max. I started hearing good things about it over the past year as friends binged it during the pandemic. With so much other good stuff in my HBO Max queue, I often find myself gravitating toward POI. That is, when I'm not watching Titans.
It didn't turn out well in the end.:crying

Reactions: DJdish
“WandaVision” has turned out a whole lot better than I expected. It’s setting up the post-End Game Marvel Cinematic Universe phase and is probably required viewing before the next Dr. Strange movie.

The season finale is next week, maybe the series finale, too. A mini-series, perhaps? I’m not sure how they can do a second season. Find out next week!

I'm waiting to watch until all the episodes are available.

Here is are some comments from Marvel Studio boss Kevin Feige: Will WandaVision Return for Season 2? Marvel Boss Weighs In on Show's Fate

Sounds like short term a movie is more likely.

Formula 1 is back for 2021, looks like a shakeup is in the works. The season kicks off with Bahrain this weekend.

• Wow
Reactions: Howard Simmons
And if Hamilton gets the pole or starts at least 3rd the race is over. I hate it when one driver wins all the time.
I think this season may keep us guessing. Verstappen in the Red Bull is faster than Hamilton so far, and knows how to win races.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
I think this season may keep us guessing. Verstappen in the Red Bull is faster than Hamilton so far, and knows how to win races.

Excellent last 5 laps. I think you might have something there.
You Are Awesome GIF

Reactions: Foxbat
dcc.jpg

Pluto TV - Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders

Catching up on episodes I missed. Well, even though I have seen each episode several times I do miss them :devilish