What are you Watching?

I've "discovered" Person of Interest on HBO Max. I started hearing good things about it over the past year as friends binged it during the pandemic. With so much other good stuff in my HBO Max queue, I often find myself gravitating toward POI. That is, when I'm not watching Titans.

“WandaVision” has turned out a whole lot better than I expected. It’s setting up the post-End Game Marvel Cinematic Universe phase and is probably required viewing before the next Dr. Strange movie.

The season finale is next week, maybe the series finale, too. A mini-series, perhaps? I’m not sure how they can do a second season. Find out next week!

I've "discovered" Person of Interest on HBO Max. I started hearing good things about it over the past year as friends binged it during the pandemic. With so much other good stuff in my HBO Max queue, I often find myself gravitating toward POI. That is, when I'm not watching Titans.
It didn't turn out well in the end.:crying

Reactions: DJdish
“WandaVision” has turned out a whole lot better than I expected. It’s setting up the post-End Game Marvel Cinematic Universe phase and is probably required viewing before the next Dr. Strange movie.

The season finale is next week, maybe the series finale, too. A mini-series, perhaps? I’m not sure how they can do a second season. Find out next week!

I'm waiting to watch until all the episodes are available.

Here is are some comments from Marvel Studio boss Kevin Feige: Will WandaVision Return for Season 2? Marvel Boss Weighs In on Show's Fate

Sounds like short term a movie is more likely.

Formula 1 is back for 2021, looks like a shakeup is in the works. The season kicks off with Bahrain this weekend.

• Wow
Reactions: Howard Simmons
And if Hamilton gets the pole or starts at least 3rd the race is over. I hate it when one driver wins all the time.
I think this season may keep us guessing. Verstappen in the Red Bull is faster than Hamilton so far, and knows how to win races.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
I think this season may keep us guessing. Verstappen in the Red Bull is faster than Hamilton so far, and knows how to win races.

Excellent last 5 laps. I think you might have something there.
You Are Awesome GIF

Reactions: Foxbat
dcc.jpg

Pluto TV - Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders

Catching up on episodes I missed. Well, even though I have seen each episode several times I do miss them :devilish