What are you Watching?

How do you guys watch so much at one time ???
How do you keep it all straight .... ?
Some of you are watching 4-5 things at once, or at least it looks like that.
10-12 different shows for me at any given time. I usually watch one or two episodes of each show per week, and just make a point of rotating around my different streaming services each night. My biggest problem is getting sucked into the shiny new thing. For example, I've been meaning to watch the newest season of Doom Patrol on HBO Max since it released over three months ago, but in the meantime, I've watched a couple seasons of Banshee, Superman & Lois, Station Eleven, and now just starting Peacemaker.

Peacemaker, very non-PC/Woke funny.
Warner Brothers/DC was smart to grab James Gunn after Disney cut him loose. The series was enjoyable and had better production values than “Doom Patrol”. Hopefully, there will be additional seasons, although they will need a new Opening Dance number.

Reactions: Zookster
Warner Brothers/DC was smart to grab James Gunn after Disney cut him loose. The series was enjoyable and had better production values than “Doom Patrol”. Hopefully, there will be additional seasons, although they will need a new Opening Dance number.

Season 2 renewal was announced a couple days ago.

Last night I finished the final installment of Around the World in 80 Days on Masterpiece Theater. A decent production of this Jules Verne classic.

Reactions: Foxbat
OK, so they are not tied to one another ... good to know.
Well, that smiley from my phone did not come through as intended.

I should expand a little. Yellowstone is set in current times and is about the Dutton family and their ranch in Montana.

1883 is about an earlier generation of Dutton's trip west to Montana.

Same family but not the same characters.

After watching 1883 I wonder how we ever settled the west. :eek:

Reactions: Zookster and Jimbo
Wife wanted to start watching A Discovery of Witches, good show but definitely made for Women, since the series is done, I assume we will be done with it ( 3 seasons) by next week, burned threw the first 4 episodes yesterday.

I was iffy about Discovery of Witches based on the s.1 trailer a few years ago, thinking it was a cross between the Twilight movies and Outlander. But I started bingeing on AMC+ a few weeks ago (midway through s.2) and have been presently surprised—and hooked! Yes, it's definitely targeting a female demo, but thankfully thus far the romance aspect isn't the heavy focus (no pining, whining, and crying over a lover she can't be with). I really like the world-building, inter-creature politics, location shots, and now the period aspect.

“Free Guy” on Disney+. Mrs. Foxbat and I found it quite entertaining.