What are your favorite rivalries that your teams are involved in?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I'm comparing Cleveland vs. Pittsburgh and the immediate surrounding area. Outside of each city is much different. I'm aware of that.

How far out are you going? When you go outside the city limits yes there are farms, farms are big here, but there are also small town and big towns. It's different areas around cities.

Not everybody likes to live in a city or the burbs, some people like room around their house and quiet.

Actually jimbo I was slightly wrong. Each team plays the other 5 teams in their division. Then we have one permanent foe from the other Division (used to be two). Ours is Tennessee.

Then each school rotates two other schools from the other division. Giving each school a total of 8 conference games.

Gotcha, so OSU and M would still play every year and potentially play a second time in the championship game.

How do you feel if you win the first game and lose the second one, thats the one that determines what bowl you go to .... you are 1-1 against them, want to play again the next week ?

Gotcha, so OSU and M would still play every year and potentially play a second time in the championship game.

How do you feel if you win the first game and lose the second one, thats the one that determines what bowl you go to .... you are 1-1 against them, want to play again the next week ?

It will depend on how you guys set it up. I the recent past, we had two permanent Eastern teams, and one rotating. However some schools were pitted each year against two powerhouses on a permanent basis, and some had patsies. For example, Auburn had Florida and Georgia as their two permanent. So the league decided to go to one permanent and two rotating to make it a more even game.

Yall may not be set up like the SEC at all, and you may do it exactly the same.

It will depend on how you guys set it up. I the recent past, we had two permanent Eastern teams, and one rotating. However some schools were pitted each year against two powerhouses on a permanent basis, and some had patsies. For example, Auburn had Florida and Georgia as their two permanent. So the league decided to go to one permanent and two rotating to make it a more even game.

Yall may not be set up like the SEC at all, and you may do it exactly the same.

Thats what I was trying to find out, they are still discussing which way they are going to align teams, not sure about how they will rotate, not even sure if they have any idea yet !

Thanks !!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts