What are your favorite rivalries that your teams are involved in?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
More insults thrown towards the Steelers again....... sheeesh , does it ever stop.

And you wonder why :rolleyes:

btw, a full head of teeth ?

We have hair on our heads, not teeth.
What makes you think that Pittsburgh is hillbilly town ?

I've been there multiple times and I have distant relatives that live there. Camo and Steeler jerseys are the fashion of choice. Chewing Dip is the nicotine of choice. 3-wheelers or Pick-em-up trucks are the vehicles of choice. Outhouses are the bathrooms of choice. Maybe my view is a bit skewed, because I'm from an urban type town, but it is VERY hillbilly there IMO.

I've been there multiple times and I have distant relatives that live there. Camo and Steeler jerseys are the fashion of choice. Chewing Dip is the nicotine of choice. 3-wheelers or Pick-em-up trucks are the vehicles of choice. Outhouses are the bathrooms of choice. Maybe my view is a bit skewed, because I'm from an urban type town, but it is VERY hillbilly there IMO.

Turn around and look at your neighbors house.

That's why we refer to that area as Pennsyltucky. :D

Actually jimbo I was slightly wrong. Each team plays the other 5 teams in their division. Then we have one permanent foe from the other Division (used to be two). Ours is Tennessee.

Then each school rotates two other schools from the other division. Giving each school a total of 8 conference games.

You say all of this like it is a bad thing (outhouses aside)

I've been there multiple times and I have distant relatives that live there. Camo and Steeler jerseys are the fashion of choice.

So anyone that wears team jerseys are hillbillies?

Chewing Dip is the nicotine of choice.

News flash...Snuff is big all over not just Pittsburgh.

3-wheelers or Pick-em-up trucks are the vehicles of choice.

People have quads and they are fun. What the F is a pick - em -up truck???? It's called a pick-up and once again they are big everywhere.

Outhouses are the bathrooms of choice.

Really????????????? Hmmmmmmmmmm, I have NEVER seen one except for at a park or a construction site and I lived her for all my life.

Maybe my view is a bit skewed, because I'm from an urban type town, but it is VERY hillbilly there IMO.

Maybe you are just spewing crap because you like to spew crap.

There are cities, urban areas, farm areas and poor areas in every state around the country. I can guarantee I can find places like you are talking about in Ohio.

When I drove truck I was dispatched out of Zanesville, so I've been around that state to some very small areas.

I know when I was in Ohio, the people we went to meet would have been right at home in the South (not that all southerners are like this either. lol). The guy had on a camo hat, a can of Cope in his pocket, and had a z-71 with a gun rack.

Rednecks are everywhere.

I know when I was in Ohio, the people we went to meet would have been right at home in the South. The guy had on a camo hat, a can of Cope in his pocket, and had a z-71 with a gun rack.

Rednecks are everywhere.

Wait a minute, wait a minute, I have camo shorts, team jerseys, I wear ball caps and a can of cope in my pocket all the time, I can't be a redneck.....I hate country music.:D:D:D

You sir are, and always will be, a Yankee.:D
What's a Yankee? In all my years growing up in Georgia I never once heard that term.

Did hear "Damn Yank" a lot though. :D

dict.org- yankee
Devil's Dictionary said:
YANKEE, n. In Europe, an American. In the Northern States of our
Union, a New Englander. In the Southern States the word is unknown.
(See DAMNYANK.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts