What can you do with an old 18 or 20" dish?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Wonder if you could put a bunch of them together and make a "dish harrow" for the farm, assuming you have really soft soil. We could ask county agent Hank Kimball. Well, we couldn't really ask him...

Now time to paint over the Dish Network 500 logo.

No no!! I like it that way. That's my way of thumbing my nose at their Mickey Mouse Dinky Dish. I got a few hoots out of visitors when I showed it to them..
That made it worth it all.

:)

I've got three of those sitting around. (Just looked at 'em yesterday.) And I think I'll set one up as a bird bath...maybe two.
Then when my friend comes to visit and asks "How many satellite dishes have you got up now?" I can honestly answer.

You could sand the paint off and cook pizza on'em!! After all, they are ...................................pizza dishes!! :D I have a few of those myself! :eek: No service mind you! ;)

Lone Gunman said:
You could sand the paint off and cook pizza on'em!! After all, they are ...................................pizza dishes!! :D I have a few of those myself! :eek: No service mind you! ;)

Not far off the mark...I have lined one of these dishes with Mylar and used it as a solar cooker. It works quite well actually!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts