What happened to dbsforums?

Just subscribe to the list that Hawk posted. Jim started the list in the late 90's and he has a NHL one too. He's from Colorado. A Big Av's and Rockies fan. You can select to receive them via e-mail or read them on the web. I sent you a reply as well to your PM with the link. Most of the posts deal with backhauls for c and ku band so you can ignore those if you want.

I tried to get him to post them in one thread and he balked and quit posting them all together. So I don't know where he is now.

I don't mind one thread if the old schedule can get deleted daily (following morning of the games) and the new schedule stays on top. It would be a pain to find a schedule in September and search over multiple pages especially if the topic was not always schedules.

I don't mind one thread if the old schedule can get deleted daily (following morning of the games) and the new schedule stays on top. It would be a pain to find a schedule in September and search over multiple pages especially if the topic was not always schedules.

I wish we could do that but if you delete one post it still says the post is deleted and take up space.

I know what you are saying it would be a pain to look through all that too.

Let me have some time to think about what we can do and I will PM you.

Hi Mike,

Thank you for the PM and emails in response to my query. You are always a class guy with me. I am a member over @ Yahoo now and am quite happy to have the schedules again. However, I think I speak for alot of us when I say that it sure would be nice if you guys could come to some form of agreement and post the dailys here. It's nice to come to a place with a real "group" feel" and where you can check for almost instant posts.

Thanks again and if Yahoo is what you decide to stay with, I shall be a daily visitor there this season.

KCK

Ok, go ahead and post them. I can't really think of anything else other than one thread for them. I don't think the previous posts in the one thread will be a problem though. If you click on the new posts, it will take you straight to the newest ones and go past all the others. How does that sound?

Ok, go ahead and post them. I can't really think of anything else other than one thread for them. I don't think the previous posts in the one thread will be a problem though. If you click on the new posts, it will take you straight to the newest ones and go past all the others. How does that sound?

Thank you. I believe this is the correct move and it will help this site as it will help drive traffic here.

I contacted two of the DBSForums moderators last week, but neither of them had received any information from Dan Collins since his site went down nearly two months ago.

Has there been any word?

Hello, I used to be on dbsforums as Mets82. I was wondering if any of you guys have heard if anything is happening and if dbsforums ever going to come back? If not, does anybody know a good site that's posting, or I should say reposting the threads?

Sandra, BillDel and myself are DBSForums members .

While I do miss anders (the big Tar Heels fan), I have been fortunate to meet a new online friend in HD MM.

Sandra, BillDel and myself are DBSForums members .

While I do miss anders (the big Tar Heels fan), I have been fortunate to meet a new online friend in HD MM.

I am also a long time member of DBS Forums, and long for its return. However, this site also has a great sports forum, along with timely and accurate DBS info and I am planning on joining the pub in the near future!!!...:wave

Is this site going to be posting all the old forums? For ex., the 95-2000 baseball playoff announcers. 1992-1997 NCAA Tourney basketball announcers etc. I haven't seen it posted on this site. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough. Besides sportsbroadcasting.com/forums/index and the506.com, where else do are the announcers posted?

Is this site going to be posting all the old forums? For ex., the 95-2000 baseball playoff announcers. 1992-1997 NCAA Tourney basketball announcers etc. I haven't seen it posted on this site. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough. Besides sportsbroadcasting.com/forums/index and the506.com, where else do are the announcers posted?

are you serious? The downfall of that site was all of the announcer nonsense. Why can't you just visit the sites you mentioned? Isn't that enough?

agreed :)

I don't like who does the games now in most cases, much less who did the 1968 tiddlywinks bowl featuring those 2 I-A powerhouses "who knows U" and "I don't know U" :D

I'm just glad I can see MikeI's schedules again and Sabresrule's topics and Madison Hawk and Mattstarz's college football updates

I too miss dbs.

If dbs isn't coming back they should at least say when or if they're coming back. People should have a right to know what's going on. It's a shame because it had everything on that site.