What new HD channels this week?

Can anyone SAY, OFF TOPIC? Sea-men, we are back on land. Didn't you love being on a ship of men for six months. hmmmm... nice big muscles with almost no ladies around.

I was on an aircraft carrier for 5 years. There were quite a few women on ship. Didn't really see any ladies though ;)

Throw us a bone Charlie!

When Dish does start adding hd the threads will go from " give us Some hd" to " that hd sux, I want this certain channel hd".

That's my situation in Flint, MI. Don't want to add that 2nd dish. Here's to hoping for some national HD!

Same here, but don't wanna have a THIRD dish. I was going to have a dish pointed at 61.5 last summer (because I was concerned about 129 signal strength) but when they got here to install I found out Fox Sports Detroit HD was ONLY on 129. I get the Flint/Saginaw HD OTA but when its real windy its not dependable. Gonna be alot of folks that only view TV via antenna very upset come next Feb.

Ed

Isnt the Marines the mens department of the Navy! :D
Careful! You're going to start something with talk like that! :D

I served with Marines for 6 of my 20 years. They get all their medical personnel from the Navy, which made for some funny moments onboard ship. The ship's company would come down to sickbay and see us wearing cammys and ask for a Navy corpsman instead of a Marine corpsman. So we would make them sit for awhile before telling them how things work.

Any Shellbacks around here or all you guys WOGS? :)

IF one of those markets is Cleveland, will it be on 61.5? And IF it's on 61.5, how will most of the people see it?:confused:

From what I've heard from people in the know on this site, Cleveland Locals will be on 61.5.....I guess we're going to have to get a second dish...

IF one of those markets is Cleveland, will it be on 61.5? And IF it's on 61.5, how will most of the people see it?:confused:

I have heard soon, I am not really looking for it on this uplink (even though I guess its possible) but I have heard its right on track and coming Very shortly (I hate to use soon as that means it could be a while :) )

From what I've heard from people in the know on this site, Cleveland Locals will be on 61.5.....I guess we're going to have to get a second dish...

So they can make the locals available today, but no one can watch them. Then the subscribers will have to call Dish to get someone to their homes in a few weeks to set up another dish (on the company's dime) to get the channels which were made available before when no one could watch them?:eek:

So they can make the locals available today, but no one can watch them. Then the subscribers will have to call Dish to get someone to their homes in a few weeks to set up another dish (on the company's dime) to get the channels which were made available before when no one could watch them?:eek:

I will be able to watch them :) there is no way 129 would work for me, so if you bring the popcorn I provide the HD locals :)
edit: I have seen ALOT of people with 61.5 in my area (akron) also I have seen ALOT with 129, but there are some people with 61.5 including myself.

I will be able to watch them :) there is no way 129 would work for me, so if you bring the popcorn I provide the HD locals :)
edit: I have seen ALOT of people with 61.5 in my area (akron) also I have seen ALOT with 129, but there are some people with 61.5 including myself.

What else do you watch from 61.5?

Are you able to watch our RSNs??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts