What new HD channels this week?

nope they are on 129. but if they move the locals to 61.5 I would assume that RSN's would follow, I hope they do as STO goes HD april 1st and I love my indians in HD!

Espnnews Hd And Csnba?

Any chance we will see ESPNNEWS HD (Launches Sun) and Comcast SportsNet Bay Area (new named for FSNBA) uplinked this week?

Any chance we will see ESPNNEWS HD (Launches Sun) and Comcast SportsNet Bay Area (new named for FSNBA) uplinked this week?

not this week. but soon.

in all seriousness I think that dish is still in negotiations with disney for carraige rights on ESPNEWS HD so I wouldn't expect it for a little bit..

Just got home --- Orlando locals in HD today!!!!! YYYYYYESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Sweeeeeeet chicken!!!

I love watching the Army/Navy football game. Especially when Navy had silver pants. Again people, sit back and have patience. Something will happen. Via the Charlie chat, he said they were planning on having some new HD channels by Summer. He did not say anything about having new channels this month! So, sit back and relax. Sounds like some of you need to get lucky. lol

I will be able to watch them :) there is no way 129 would work for me, so if you bring the popcorn I provide the HD locals :)
edit: I have seen ALOT of people with 61.5 in my area (akron) also I have seen ALOT with 129, but there are some people with 61.5 including myself.

I'm looking at 61.5... though it's not worth much at this point. I hope Stuart is right. If May comes and Cleveland locals aren't there, I will officially be pissed! :mad:

Yep...I've decided to wait until April 30...after that I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and switch :(

I agree, wait till the end of April. I just upgraded to a 50" plasma, A/V receiver and upscale DVD. I am looking at replacing my 622 for a 722 with an external hard drive but sifi and usa really suck in sd. I have to really rethink staying with E. I've been with them close to ten years now. Dagit!!!! I really like my 622. OH what to do???

Any Shellbacks around here or all you guys WOGS? :)

Yes I am, I kissed the baby :D, crossed equator on my last major cruse, Indian Ocean cruse 1981 on USS Independence.
We were off the coast of Iran at the end of the hostage crises, were scheduled for a port visit in Singapore but it was canceled due to above, after hostages were released we went to Perth Australia instead, Great city, Great country :).

I'm just getting REALLY sick of having to hear "We are the leader in DVR technology and HD!" every time I call customer service. Even suggesting they are anywhere but at least 2nd or 3rd is ludicrous. I won't go into DVR technology, but Tivo seperate from DirecTV is better than ANY Dish DVR I've had. LOL

I'm just getting REALLY sick of having to hear "We are the leader in DVR technology and HD!" every time I call customer service.

Its really starting to make me angry. For the first time I'm thinking about jumping ship to D*. One channel a month would be fine with me but this just sucks.

Reading all the post in here I see there are a lot of people that want their local HD. If it is true the Dish has a limited amount of space for new HD then my opinion is they should add national HD programing before locals. Locals only benefit a small area. I don't care if they ever add my locals. I get it OTA and get great reception.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)