What package do you currently have?

It's not about how much you make, but how much you keep for a rainy day.

Spending vs saving. ;)

I damn near emptied out my checking account last summer to pay off my 4 acres. It reduced my expenses by nearly $400/month and was well worth it. I still couldn't justify what I was paying on the AEP & Top 250. So I dropped down to Top 200 w/HBO, Showtime and BB@H.

Am surprised too at the top packages the majority have. We all have different opinions and styles it seems, I'd never spend 100$ a month on TV but I regulary drop 150$ on sushi once a month so go figure.

Cheers, K

Need to remember that most on this site or tech junkies and love this kind of stuff. TV and satellite is more of a hobby than just watching TV.

AT200 plus HBO, SHO, B@H, and TV Japan.

I dropped down from AT250 when my promo discounts ran out. I think I'll drop down to AT120 soon, as HBO and Showtime have better programming than the package channels, and Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon provide a ton of content. I don't really need my RSN's, especially if there's no hockey. Heck, I might even consider one of the basic packs. (plus HBO, SHO, and TV Japan, of course.)

AT120 (w/o the Plus) and Heartland America - have only a 722k after returning a VIP211 about a month ago to save a few bucks. It wasn't getting watched enough to justify its existence, so I split the TV2 cable from the 722k to run to the newly-orphaned TV :D I also get about 25 OTA channels, so I get plenty of TV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts