Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Dish Latino (DOS, MAX, etc.)

Votes: 4 1.9%

• Total voters

skierrob

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 4, 2004
Just curious what package everyone subscribes to? Just for nothing other than plain curiosity. ;)

The poll is limited to 10 options so that is what I'll have on here -- but curious as to what people get. Personally, I subscribe to Dish America currently.

We have AT200 + BB@Home. We've been thinking about downgrading for a while now. The kids mainly watch streaming and dvd's and now this thing with AMC is another log thrown into the fire. We'll be keeping BB@Home though, too good a bundle to give up.

I have 250, Blockbuster @ Home, Showtime and starz. Though will be dropping showtime real soon and adding sportspack for NFL Redzone....Hopeing for a multisport promotion down the road :)

Top250 BB Superstations AAD HBO National PBS EuroNews OTA that gets an additional city Locals Multisports

T200 + BB@H, but will probably be dropping it. HDNet Movies and Epix are about All I ever watched. Epix is getting REAL stale, and HDnet Movies is now a part of most regular packages.

250 & BB@H. Not a lot of interest in the premiums, and certainly not in any sports. Well, I have been known to watch a little curling. And scratch my head..... ;)

Scherrman, I see in your sig you have a JVC 70" HDILA. I'm jealous. I have a 61" - and if I'd known they were discontinuing them, I'd have found the money to get a 70 incher!

250 & BB@H. Not a lot of interest in the premiums, and certainly not in any sports. Well, I have been known to watch a little curling. And scratch my head..... ;)

Scherrman, I see in your sig you have a JVC 70" HDILA. I'm jealous. I have a 61" - and if I'd known they were discontinuing them, I'd have found the money to get a 70 incher!

LOL. We use to sell JVC TVs. We had the 70" on our display for a couple years and never were able to sell it. I said if I ever get a house with a good basement in it I'm putting it down there if it's still here. I ended up buying a house and we still had the TV so in the basement it went. I generally use it just for playing video games. I'll be playing NCAA football 2013 down there tonight.

two_fitty.gif
hbo_logo.jpg
blockbuster-home.png

Currently AEP with no other add-ons. I was thinking of downgrading to AT200 + HBO, SHO, and Starz, but considering that my monthly bill would only be $10 less, not sure if it's worth doing it. And before anyone asks, yes, my family and I watch those 3 premiums on a regular basis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)