What package do you subscribe to?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

WHAT PACKAGE DO YOU SUBSCRIBE TO?

• Dish America

Votes: 8 3.8%
  • Dish America Silver

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • Dish America Gold

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Top 120

Votes: 18 8.6%
  • Top 200

Votes: 28 13.3%
  • Top 250

Votes: 93 44.3%
  • AEP

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Dish Family

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Welcome Pack

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Dish Latino (DOS, MAX, etc.)

Votes: 4 1.9%

• Total voters
AT120+ with BB 1-out at a time. There's just two of us in this dinky little house, and we're watching less and less....other entertainment options.

btw seems the majority here are 250 customers. interesting.

Ain't it though. And we won't inquire about those "other entertainment options." :dev ;)

Don't want to take this thread another way, but i was wondering about superstaions I have thought about adding them just to catch local news in other states, can anyone share there intrest in the superstations. Just wondering because some of the syndicated programming would be the same on the local affiliate?

Don't want to take this thread another way, but i was wondering about superstaions I have thought about adding them just to catch local news in other states, can anyone share there intrest in the superstations. Just wondering because some of the syndicated programming would be the same on the local affiliate?

Have had them since they existed. While HD would be better, SD is fine for me. (Though a few will get WWOR in HD) Yes, some have different programming than my local does.

Was with AEP for years, perhaps 10, dropped to AT200 after dish restructured their fees so that there was no advantage to having AEP and only extra cost.

I used to get only WPIX for $1.50/mo instead of the entire SS package, just to watch Mets games. But, Dish locals in SD have such horrendous picture quality, it caused me great anguish to watch. I couldn't bear it in addition to the anguish the Mets would cause, so I don't bother anymore.

Two big issues with the superstations.First they aren't really superstations anymore.Second sd picture quality stinks.

I'm Dish America with Epix. I may drop Epix after this Friday's Friday the 13th marathon as I'd like to DVR those and move them to my hard drive. The only thing I don't currently get (that I wish I did) is the Golf Channel. If Dish offers the Pac-12 Network I'll feel the same about it. As far as my base package goes, I'm quite happy with Dish America. I'm especially happy with the price.

Top 200 ($59.99)+ 1/2 price Hbo ($8.00)+ 1/2 price Showtime($6.50) + Cinemax /Starz( FREE for 3 months).

Haven't subbed to top 250 in about 3 years. There is simply nothing there that I have to have. Especially Encore -in SD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)