What Religious Channel Do you Want Added?

Safe TV isn't sure that people would watch their channel on FTA. If you currently watch or would watch their channel on Glorystar, a telephone call or email to their office would be a great way to vote and let them know that you are watching and want to continue!
Did I post Safe TV before? ;)

My mother in law will really miss this channel with Sky Angel goes bye bye.

I slipped a card in with my donation to SafeTV last week asking them to prayerfully reconsider broadcasting on AMC4 (in Ku band). I don't know why they doubt people would watch. After the transponder problem on E-3 hundreds of Adventists bought dishes. If they watch LLBN they certainly will watch SafeTV.

Additionally, when SkyAngel quits DBS I think their number of subscribers will drop significantly. I will no longer financially support SafeTV if I have to go online and watch a streamcast. That is not going to happen. Not that I send them enough money to make a difference but if several other small-time supporters like me also stop when they lose the channel, I would think SafeTV would notice.

I think Safe TV may be taking a brief "wait and see" stance to see how successful Glorystar appears to be. Obviously, Glorystar is posed to be quite successful and those returns will show in the very near future.

Networks all talk and "share" information about viewer numbers and potential audiences and I am sure Safe has people who do that as well. They will see quickly that a good number of people would be reached and they will make the jump.

At least, I hope so.

It is about the return in offerings. If going on Glorystar would generate enough offerings for them to pay for their uplink, they will do it. In America there are not a lot of non-Christians with Ku dishes that will be converted by SafeTV going on Glorystar. Going on Glorystar is all about edifying the church. It is about ministering to those already in the church so that they have strong spiritual lives and hopefully reach out to others.

In order to reach unbelievers the channels need to get on with cable providers or get into prisons, hospitals, nursing homes, hospices homes, etc..

I wish that more of these Christian channels will come on AMC4 Ku-Band and develop a Christian package on that Satellite. I will love Safe TV to come on AMC-4 along with Daystar TV and Guardian TV.

Once other Christian channels is there already, 3ABN or Hope systems can come pre-program whith these channels as well.

What religious TV or Radio stations would like to see available with a Glorystar Christian satellite system? Do you have a favorite station that is not currently available? Maybe they are a local TV or radio station that should be available to all of North America or maybe a national or international station that are not currently available by Free to Air.

Hi, I'm with VBS Radio, a new Christian radio network from the Victory Broadcast Service. VBS Radio is a multi-denominational religious radio network that features over three dozen local church service programs from around the U.S.A., 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. Our main feed is currently transmitted via the internet at VBSradio.com as a "PRO Broadcaster" on Live365.com's streaming servers. We are interested in learning whether our network could be added to Glorystar's lineup, and what would be entailed to do so.

VBS does not charge any fee to the ministries we broadcast. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, supported by the tax-deductible donations of those who agree with our ministry's mission.

Local church service programs are among the most listened-to type of religious programs on the radio. No other national religious radio network features 24 hour per day church service programs.

VBS would love to link up with Glorystar. There are 330,000 churches in America and VBS Radio can bring the best of them to people's living rooms.

I look forward to hearing from y'all!

William Greene, President
Victory Broadcast Service, Inc.
VBS Radio - Victory Broadcast Service Radio Network

welcome :wave Mr Greene

I would shoot Glorystar1 a PM and hopefully they can work out some agreement. Always happy to get more channels on Glorystar :)

I wish that more of these Christian channels will come on AMC4 Ku-Band and develop a Christian package on that Satellite. I will love Safe TV to come on AMC-4 along with Daystar TV and Guardian TV.

Once other Christian channels is there already, 3ABN or Hope systems can come pre-program whith these channels as well.

That's what Glorystar is, preprogrammed receivers with Christian stations at both AMC4 and GA25.

FYI that Daystar is already up on GA25 and part of the Glorystar system.

My Glorystar List

This is my first post!! I have been a SkyAngel subscriber for almost eight years. Since they are discontinuing DBS service, I am seriously considering Glorystar. Here is my wish list for Glorystar:

Faith TV www.faithtv.com
SPIRIT Television www.spirit-television.com
Liberty Channel www.libertychannel.com
Guardian Television Network www.gtn.tv
Worship Network www.worship.net
NRB Network www.nrbnetwork.tv
FamilyNet www.familynet.com
Bott Radio Network www.bottradionetwork.com
Moody Broadcasting Network www.mbn.org
Gospel Music Channel http://gospelmusicchannel.com
Air 1 www.air1.com
VCY America (Radio and TV) www.vcyamerica.org
HCJB www.hcjb.org
Trans World Radio www.twr.org
UCB (Radio and TV)www.ucb.co.uk

Last edited:
This is my first post!! I have been a SkyAngel subscriber for almost eight years. Since they are discontinuing DBS service, I am seriously considering Glorystar. Here is my wish list for Glorystar:

Faith TV www.faithtv.com
SPIRIT Television www.spirit-television.com
Liberty Channel www.libertychannel.com
Guardian Television Network www.gtn.tv
Worship Network www.worship.net
NRB Network www.nrbnetwork.tv
FamilyNet www.familynet.com
Bott Radio Network www.bottradionetwork.com
Moody Broadcasting Network www.mbn.org
Gospel Music Channel http://gospelmusicchannel.com
Air 1 www.air1.com
VCY America (Radio and TV) www.vcyamerica.org
HCJB www.hcjb.org
Trans World Radio www.twr.org
UCB (Radio and TV)www.ucb.co.uk

IMHO - That's a good list! I came here this morning to add "NRB Network" to my list of what I'd like to see on G*. When I saw JCourt's list, I just wanted to say: "Yeah! That would be really good!"

And I would add K-Love & WAY-FM too...but I've pitched for those enough already!

Hey, here's one more that might be considered. "Skylight Network" is Northwestern College's radio station that is also used as a feed for several Christian radio stations. A local station here uses them at night and they sound great and have an excellent balance of music, news & ministry shorts.

The Skylight Satellite Network

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts