What to do w/incompatible Dish for a motor

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Cband55

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 14, 2008
The problem with the dish is the back it does not hook up correctly with the Pansat Motor

Do I have to get a new compatible dish or is the back of the dish for sale

pictures speak a thousand words

we can only guess what you have and want
do you have a dish model ?

but with a picture i'm sure you will get a dozen responses on how to adapt it up to your motor
thanks

with a name of Cband55, I can guess itis a C band dish, too heavy for a motor, Need an actuator or "jack", although I have heard of some people using a motor. But this is the FTA area not the C Band forum so... But give us some more information, and be best with pictures and we will all chime in to help.

WELCOME to the forums of Satellite guys.

Nope its an 85 cm offset dish my problem is that I got one that is very diferent in the back and its imposible to hookup to a motor

with a name of Cband55, I can guess itis a C band dish, too heavy for a motor, Need an actuator or "jack", although I have heard of some people using a motor. But this is the FTA area not the C Band forum so... But give us some more information, and be best with pictures and we will all chime in to help.

WELCOME to the forums of Satellite guys.

There's some guys around here that could hitch a trash can lid to a ceiling fan motor and make it work. ;)
Interesting idea....? My ceiling fan quit working the other day, maybe I should hook a trash can lid to it and get it going again.....???

But really phlatwound is right, use some ingenuity and build something to work...!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)