What we are hearing...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I write it as I get it. I have mentioned 2 today that I was told are up for tomorrow. I have heard others mentioned, but have no '2nd opinion' yet.

If I don't get that, I won't write it. Mostly due to a couple of people here that take pleasure in busting chops for no reason. So, it's really no big deal.

Ok ScoBuck I'll second the opinion. So now tell us please? :hungry:

Will any HD tomorrow be MUSIC to our ears?

Update:
Actually looking at the HD Updates post, it looks like MHD may have already been added back on the 4th. I have been out of town since right after the first batch of new channels released.

Will any HD tomorrow be MUSIC to our ears?

Update:
Actually looking at the HD Updates post, it looks like MHD may have already been added back on the 4th. I have been out of town since right after the first batch of new channels released.

Yes, it has been added.

If this is to happen tomorrow then the beans need to be spilled, 2nd source or not.Otherwise it looks just like a big tease.

According to the D* HD Channels Available channel, the following are/will be available:

CNBC HD 355
MGM HD 255
NGCHD 276

They need to up the anti on this. We have all been expecting FoodHD, HGTVHD and other channels well before now! Hopefully more will show up by tomorrow!

Status
Please reply by conversation.