What we are hearing...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I don't recall anyone asking you what you thought about our punctuation or grammer. If you dont like how some types you can leave and don't come back. This is a Directv forum, not a english and punctuation forum.

If you look at the original post, you would know what I was talking about. If it's a forum, we'd certainly like to know what the person is trying to say. Isn't that the point of a forum -- to make points known.

For those telling me to get a life, well, nice of you to have made some personal attacks. Real classy. But, for those who make personal attacks, why should I expect better?

I came on here trying to find out about the new channels. I didn't attack anybody, but just tried to point out that some of the messages were garbled. Excuse me for not sinking to the personal attacks, but I won't go there. Yes, I do have a life. That's why I don't have to sink to those levels.

Now, back to topic. Can somebody tell me about the NHL Network? Is that in the list?

I agree in principle, although there are times when poor punctuation/grammer/spelling leaves you wondering what the poster actually meant to day.

It doesn't have to be perfect, just understandable.

This is exactly my point!

I got a new HD channel...on channel 77,,,,the new HD Channel guide..

What or where is this list you speak of?

This is what was posted earlier, it was supposed to be some internal D* file that was floating around before the first new HD channel rollout.

Attachments

• HD Expansion.xls
    24 KB · Views: 348
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)