What we are hearing...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thats a disturbing analogy but I agree with the point,Stop teasing ScoBucks if you spread some info that doesn't pan out we all know the risk and possiability,if people start raving ignore them Forget the second source What did you hear?

setiamon, can you please add some punctuation so the rest of us can figure out what the heck you just said?

Now, Scobuck, can you tell us if the NHL Network is one of the new channels? I've asked several times from those in the know, but the question keeps getting ignore.

Did you really expect us to get that out of your post?
This isn't directed only to you but also to those who butcher the English language out there. If your posts are missing punctuation or have a bunch of other grammatical errors, it makes you look very uneducated and also increases the chance that you won't get a response to your post!

Okay, Scobuck. We know that eight on the 8th isn't the answer. What are your rumors saying?

I was thinking I was the only one that didn't understand what he said.

:cool:
Here ya go:

Thats a disturbing analogy but I agree with the point.

Stop teasing ScoBucks.

If you spread some info that doesn't pan out, we all know the risk and possiability.

If people start raving, ignore them.

Forget the second source.

What did you hear?

According to your first sentence, it is telling people to not tease Scobuck. It is not directed towards him. If there was a comma before his name, then it would be directed towards him. See what I mean about the punctuation?

According to your first sentence, it is telling people to not tease Scobuck. It is not directed towards him. If there was a comma before his name, then it would be directed towards him. See what I mean about the punctuation?

I don't recall anyone asking you what you thought about our punctuation or grammer. If you dont like how some types you can leave and don't come back. This is a Directv forum, not a english and punctuation forum.

I think the degradation of grammer is due to IRC or at least mine is. It conditions your typing style to more of a stream of concioussness way of typing. as for what I was saying I was just saying that the idea of Scobucks or anyone dressed up as a schoolgirl is just disturbing.

I think the degradation of grammer is due to IRC or at least mine is. It conditions your typing style to more of a stream of concioussness way of typing. as for what I was saying I was just saying that the idea of Scobucks or anyone dressed up as a schoolgirl is just disturbing.

Unless of course it's a schoolgirl:eek:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts