What we are hearing...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'm not holding back stuff I can talk about - but like last week (I said 12 new channels on the 3rd) I don't post until I get a 2nd inside confirm.

There are folks that come in here simply to wait for something or someone to be off on this info - they take much glee (as we all have seen) - when the 'projected' (or expected, or desired, whatever) dates get moved or changed - even for a small reason as having an issue with the new sat (how dare they).

This stuff does indeed come from people working for DirecTV, it is GENERALLY accurate - but accurate means that at the time it is reported it is the 'working' schedule of events.

Now - I wait for a second source!!!!!!

I'm not holding back stuff I can talk about - but like last week (I said 12 new channels on the 3rd) I don't post until I get a 2nd inside confirm.

There are folks that come in here simply to wait for something or someone to be off on this info - they take much glee (as we all have seen) - when the 'projected' (or expected, or desired, whatever) dates get moved or changed - even for a small reason as having an issue with the new sat (how dare they).
You can PM the info without a 2nd source - I won't call you out if it's wrong! :cool:

Oh - and BTW.........

A couple of the channels I have had mentioned to me this week ARE unexpected suprises - thus my caution for the moment!!!!!

:p

I must remember, to each his own, to each his own, to each his or in this case her own..............:p

hey, you know giada and or rachael ray in hd works for me! :)

and alton brown and bobby flay and the ace of cakes gang (although, that isn't in hd yet.....bummer)!!

ScoBuck you holding out on us? your info has been solid. are we expecting more channels before wedsday?

Ok let us guess and a non responce from you will confim the channels without you having to say anything. :eureka:

Ok HGTV-HD ?
Food-HD?
Fox Sports Southwest HD?
National Geographic HD?
MGM-HD?
FX-HD?
Fox New-HD?

:hungry:

Oh - and BTW.........

A couple of the channels I have had mentioned to me this week ARE unexpected suprises - thus my caution for the moment!!!!!

Ah Grasshopper you are wise to confirm........He who hunts for Bear finds the poop first or it is the Bear that finds you. :hungry:

Oh - and BTW.........

Any chance of the NHL Network or BTN alternates? I've asked a few of the people on this site a couple of times but still haven't received a response. A simple yes or "I don't know" wouldn't hurt.

I am seeing in my guide Bruins @ Coyotes on NHL Center Ice HD channel 775-1 tomorrow at 7PT/10ET.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)