What we are hearing...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
According to a friend of mine who works at WGN, he says not to expect WGN HD on DirecTV "for quite some time." When I asked him what exactly that meant, he sighed and said best guess is later this year at the earliest. Take it for what it's worth.

Ok let's bump this tread up again....and start the process over. I'm guessing the next HD channels to come down the pike will be locals. I hear Lincoln Nebraska is scheduled in Mid-May. On the National HD front, I would envision the HBO and Cinemax suite to be next when they are launched. What does everybody else think or has heard?

I think the next ones we see are the rest of the ones on the scrolling banner on DTV's website. I can't see them waiting to long to add those as it's kind of faulse advertising for a potential customer to see those, sign up, then not have the channel. I'm not complaining though as I am happy with all they have given us.

Travel Channel HD? Please?

Any insider's know how much more can be added to D10? With baseball season now, they've got to be pushing it's limits I'd think. Come on D11, your brother needs some help!

Did they ever fix the spotbeam issue with the D10 satellite. Or is it at limited capacity?

D10 still has a issue with a set of spot beams not on target but with D11 coming online soon it won't matter , LILs roll out will be back to normal.

Also with the planned launch of the ground spare at the end of this year many markets will get LILs that never expected them.:up

D10 still has a issue with a set of spot beams not on target but with D11 coming online soon it won't matter , LILs roll out will be back to normal.

Also with the planned launch of the ground spare at the end of this year many markets will get LILs that never expected them.:up

D12 launches end 2009, NOT 2008.

Anyone hearing anything about the Little Rock HD locals?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts