What we are hearing...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Nope, to promote the truth.

FIOS will be carrying the channel in most of their markets, happy now?

I'll bite tell me how to get FIOS TV? Keep in mind that FIOS isn't avaliable in my area. If you can get me FIOS by tomorrow so I can watch ESPNews in HD I would really appreciate it. Please, Please get me FIOS. :rolleyes:

Stay on topic. I am tired of having to sift through all the crap.

It would be much easier if i only had to ignore one person - when people take the bait and reply to the troll - it means I have to ignore twice as many people .. ;)

Am I the only one here who comes to this thread for DTV info? I don't give a damn about FIOS or opinions of it. This is a SATELLITE site...if you don't have it or like it, why even come here? Seriosuly...who cares about this nitwit anymore?

It would be much easier if i only had to ignore one person - when people take the bait and reply to the troll - it means I have to ignore twice as many people .. ;)
You are right. I will stop replying to his irrelevant off topic comments.

I know, he/she it was warned (and why you only post in the D* forum is odd...... there is a FIos forum) but was espn HD launched on Fios? Havent read anything about it

I know, he/she it was warned (and why you only post in the D* forum is odd...... there is a FIos forum) but was espn HD launched on Fios? Havent read anything about it
Their website hasn't mentioned anything and I haven't heard anything. I just hope it is added to Direct by Wednesday...

For the purpose of ending the talk about TVBob and FiOS - my cousin here in NY said it was not on as of about 1pm today. That is all I know.

Please make further FiOS posts in the FiOS forums, or if appropriate in the WarZone.

Please though, let's keep this thread on DirecTV.

Thanks guys.

For the purpose of ending the talk about TVBob and FiOS - my cousin here in NY said it was not on as of about 1pm today. That is all I know.

Please make further FiOS posts in the FiOS forums, or if appropriate in the WarZone.

Please though, let's keep this thread on DirecTV.

Thanks guys.
Thanks sco

well ESPN New, Toon disney and disney are all up in HD....Q how are they on FIOS? AWE....nothing? oh that's right.... they (you) switched their priority from offering HD channels as soon as they are available to only worried about quality..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)