What we are hearing...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Sorry for my ignorance, but what will FSN Cincinnati show in HD, assuming it's games only, since the Reds aren't in season? College basketball or something?

It will be nice to watch Reds games in HD in the spring...

Besides college basketball and the Reds they also show the Columbus Blue Jackets and Cleveland Cavaliers.

Besides college basketball and the Reds they also show the Columbus Blue Jackets and Cleveland Cavaliers.

Yes, showing up for me now but, the Cavaliers game isn't in HD tonight.

Yes, showing up for me now but, the Cavaliers game isn't in HD tonight.

The Jackets game does not show in HD either even though it shows as being on channel 94. I wonder if the channel guide is fully updated with the information yet.

So the station from Cincinnati shows games from Columbus and Cleveland... no wonder I couldn't figure it out... :)

FSN Cincinnati is also a RSN for Columbus. In Columbus we have two FSN's and Sports Time Ohio that are considered local.

Really? My 2 FSOH feeds on DirecTV both list a Cavalier's game, but only FSNOH, not FSNCN, actually shows the Cavs. BTW, I'm considered in the Dayton market, which is a suburb of Cincy :D

Norfolk Va local HD channels

Does anyone know when/if Norfolk Va is scheduled to get local HD channels?

According to a guy "in the know" on that other site, we will be getting more than 20 new HD channels on wednesday between national channels, RSN's, and PPV's.

Really? My 2 FSOH feeds on DirecTV both list a Cavalier's game, but only FSNOH, not FSNCN, actually shows the Cavs. BTW, I'm considered in the Dayton market, which is a suburb of Cincy :D

Then what does FSN Cinci show for you? Could be a potential blackout issue?

Status
Please reply by conversation.