What we are hearing...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I know a few RSNs, CSTV HD, Outdoor Channel HD & Tennis Channel HD, are the only ones left for 2007. Perhaps maybe the 101 will be added in December too. All the Disney owned channels are not coming on until March of 2008! So Scobuck, any other hidden gems that I didn't list? :)

Last edited:
Yes! as a matter of fact! There is.
Thank goodness. Now we don't have to hear the "Dishites" rail about how the channel is worthless anyway. Even Scott G calls the channel count "bogus" in his latest article. :rolleyes: But I'm sure there will be the old fall back : "I don't watch that crap anyway":rolleyes:

I wouldn't count on it. If any most would be local HD.If we see more then one national HD channel added in December,I'd be surprised.
WHOAAAA!!!!!!????????? Local HD??? NOW??? I thought there was something wrong with the spot beams on the new sat? Local HD would be big for me since I am in DMA 43 and was totally skipped over!!!

Thank goodness. Now we don't have to hear the "Dishites" rail about how the channel is worthless anyway. Even Scott G calls the channel count "bogus" in his latest article. :rolleyes:
I dont pay much attention,I'd much rather have D* HD then E*,and ALL OF E* customers feel the same way,Thats what makes them act like their not missing a thing. Scott should know better since he has D* HD . I didn't read his article,but if he's claiming E* is an HD leader,Thats bogus!

WHOAAAA!!!!!!????????? Local HD??? NOW??? I thought there was something wrong with the spot beams on the new sat? Local HD would be big for me since I am in DMA 43 and was totally skipped over!!!
I talked to the CEO office last week ,and they are claimming on launching 6-10 citys this year still.Only hear say I'm sure ,But this months Access magazine showed no new HD for December. Last month issue was right on the money.Thats why I'm thinking not much is coming.

Thats a small number of citys being added. I'd say there is a problem. I think they had plained a lot more. My HD local was due on for Febuary untill the problem,Now December 2008

Thank goodness. Now we don't have to hear the "Dishites" rail about how the channel is worthless anyway. Even Scott G calls the channel count "bogus" in his latest article. :rolleyes: But I'm sure there will be the old fall back : "I don't watch that crap anyway":rolleyes:
Im sure they will regardless. Not enough hours of HD on it, so it doesnt count...:rolleyes:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts