This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Whats for breakfast?

Sausage, bacon, ham, egg and potato burrito smothered in green chili sauce and cheese. New Mexico Pinon Coffee.

Reactions: dfergie
Ham steak, 2 eggs over medium, home-fries, sourdough toast with strawberry preserves. Strong black coffee.

Bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs with Young Guns Hatch Green Chile… OJ
I am so glad that I can get Young Guns here in Northern California. I buy 'picoso', their hottest. They are not overwhelming, just right for my taste.

I am so glad that I can get Young Guns here in Northern California. I buy 'picoso', their hottest. They are not overwhelming, just right for my taste.
I never heard of them before. Then again I don't buy green chile in a jar. I buy it by the 35-40 lb burlap sac. Usually two of them. One medium and one extra hot.

I never heard of them before. Then again I don't buy green chile in a jar. I buy it by the 35-40 lb burlap sac. Usually two of them. One medium and one extra hot.

I don't have the bulk or jar versions here, I get mine in a frozen one pound pack. They work great for my uses.

Reactions: TRG
Pan fried Yukon Gold potatoes, apple wood smoked bacon with 2 OM eggs and a grilled English muffin. Coffee.