Whats for breakfast?

The wife whipped me up a blended green smoothie for breakfast.

It consisted of fresh spinach, parsley, apples, lemon, honey, ice and water. Tasted very refreshing. :)

Rolled Scrambled Egg Green Chile Tacos:
3 Corn Tortillas dipped in 350 canola oil for a few seconds, dry on paper towels
1 thin slice Cheddar Cheese cut into 3rds and placed into each taco
2 Jumbo Eggs Scrambled in Microwave in a bowl lightly greased with 'I can't believe it's not butter lite'
1/2 Hatch Green Chile diced(mixed with eggs before cooking)
2 slices of cooked till crisp bacon evenly divided between the tacos...

Just put a skinless Chicken Breast in the Crock Pot on low with Sliced Mushrooms in the bottom and 1/3 of a Bell Pepper diced and also in the bottom... 1 strip of Bacon and a Sausage patty flattened out and placed on top...Sprinkled with my rub on both sides...

Last edited:
Had a left-over ribeye steak from last nights dinner. heated it up.

made some scrambled eggs with a little onion and bell pepper. Added a little queso fresco.

wrapped up some slices of the steak with the eggs in a flour tortilla and threw it on the panini press for a minute or two....

I'm doing this again...:)

I made my daughters favorite:

A scrambled egg with fresh chives served in between two pieces of toast with a slice of ham and cheese.

...and then of course cut into four sections so she can eat it with her fingers. :)

I made my daughters favorite:

A scrambled egg with fresh chives served in between two pieces of toast with a slice of ham and cheese.

...and then of course cut into four sections so she can eat it with her fingers. :)

These are great, thanks for jolting my memory, will have to add the chives, never tried that before. This will be my breakfast tomorrow:)